Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Healthy Debate

It feels good to broach a subject that conjures enough interest to respond. My question to those of you who have or have not voiced an opinion would be: Would you want to be given credible evidence of an encounter with aliens, Demons, God or other, or would you prefer to hold on to the hope that all such anomalies are a hoax, and that all other worldly manifestations would remain so. For me- bring it on- my curiosity will always trump my apprehension.

1 comment:

momboe said...

uuuhhhhmmm... REally good question. Everybody THINKS they would want to REALLY KNOW but then they would have to take responsibility for their actions. To believe in peace and feel confident in that initially seems to be a good answer because the other choice that you are presenting is to meet and deal with the devil in order to be sure of God. Did I get that right?
Since I create my world, God and I decided to hell with the devil and He and I are going to continue our wonderful playful relationship KNOWING only those things THAT YOU GIVE POWER TO HAAVE ANY POWER.
To ignore a child's tantrum doesn't mean you don't realize he's there. If he doesn't get the confrontation he's hoping for ...