Saturday, August 20, 2011

Dimwits of all flavors

Unless you live in a cave within the creation museum in Kentucky (strangely apropos location), you have to be bearing witness to the mountainous piles of partisan politics prevalent throughout the land. I mean, can you not find yourself choking down vomit at the prevailing party line rhetoric spewing forth from EVERYBODY? I hate the thought that any of these educated politicians actually blow hardy this tripe because it's what they believe. Come on. Over and above that, I'm insulted that they find the population is so gullible as to believe what they say. Feed me a line and I'll drag you down with it.
I know an election is brewing. I know we are on hard times. I also know that a partisan answer isn't in the works because neither party has one. Moreover, a bi-partisan solution is as likely as a solar eclipse tomorrow.
Don't think for a minute we can oust them all and replace them with common sense individuals like yourself, for if you favor extermination of all politicians and replacement of them, you're not making sense and I don't want you in office either.
Believe me, I'm as frustrated as you, but since I don't have an answer to the country's problems brewing in my head, I watch and listen for a modicum of reason to slip out and then that's the guy I will follow, party aside.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you Tracy. Everytime I turn on the TV or pick up a paper my first instinct is to either change the channel or the page. I don't want to listen to,or, read any more lies. It's all...as they say...much ado about nothing. I want to vote for the guy who writes their speeches. I want someone who is passionate about our country and our beliefs. In order to write a great speech, you have to be passionate about the subject............thats the guy I want to vote for.......not the idiot that can read cue cards.
Kathy Errion