Sunday, September 13, 2009

Food, fun and football

Don't expect any common thread weaving through my posts. If I'm anything it's not common. If you were expecting a themed blog, I plan to disappoint you. It's not like I'm going to update you on mundane activity or daily ritual. What comes out of this site will not require your continuing attention. My blogs will be timeless- you can read them in any order you want without any more confusion than you experience within the content of each.
In case you're wondering at the title of this particular blog, I must inform- on occasion I plan on sharing a recipe from the "Golden Book of Food I Like and Can Prepare", I always look to have fun, and football is upon us. Don't look for food pictures. Some day I'll have pictures, but not of food. Look ahead, the food train is coming. (but no pictures)

No comments: