Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Absinthe Makes the Heart Grow Fonder

Try and gets some- banned for decades in the U.S. and most of Europe, Absinthe (Absynthe) tastes something like Jaegermeister on steroids (without the sugar), contains wormwood, (Google this stuff), the often maligned hallucinogenic (sure) agent (can you say, in the spirit of the season, Bah! Humbug!?) and is loaded with alcohol (as much as 74%, or 148 proof, oh yes). Absinthe is coming back, and why not? Wormwood is fascinating, Absinthe is a low fat product that contains therapeutic agents that may (or may not) remedy digestion issues and other maladies while offering a short quick road to intoxication without the horrors of a sugar influenced hangover.

2 comments:

momboe said...

Yeah...reminds me of get together with the Prescott's.
I loved getting the Email notice!

momboe said...

Yea!! It Works!!! I can comment!! Now I can say anything I want on your blog any time I want and....