Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What subject.........?

What subject would elicit a response from the most people? Generally, readers are more likely to shout back at an outrage than to acknowledge an observation. I know that sometimes I write in the oblique, and I suppose it's hard to get mad at or support any notions that just seem strange or weird, especially if you know me (or thought you did) and the subject matter disturbs. Keep in mind that when I travel down those many roads Lovecraftian, I'm simply exploring the angles of consideration left lost to the practical mind.
You wanna know what I think? No problem- I'll tell ya. Ya wanna know how I think? That might require more than can be put to paper. That might require experimentation. Suspension of disbelief. Warshak testing. Subliminal observation. Restraints. A control. Leverages against PETA. Paying umbrage to old Catholic beliefs. Maybe even an enactment of Buddha wrestling Confucius.
I'd suggest sticking with finding out what I think. That way we won't have to break any international laws.
See ya.

2 comments:

Jason said...

Holy crap brotha....you're nerding out!!! Thanks for sending me the email. It must be a "Boettcher" trait to say such crazy things!!!! LOL Seriously, I can't wait for next summer to come up and see you and Nick again. We should all jump out of a plane on that trip...I've done it and would probably do it again. Later dude!

Anonymous said...

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!! i'M WAITING FOR YOU TO GET TO THE POINT! mOM